Monday 30 March 2009

Busy weekend

Hello and hope you had a fantastic and relaxing weekend. I had a really busy one and didn't have as much time as I wanted to play with my gorgeous new SU starter kit! I managed one card to add to a sample board I'm making. For this one I've used the 'Botanical Blooms' set. The flowers and leaves have been stamped with my versamark pad on to Whisper White Card and then embossed with some gold embossing powder. This has been layered on to Regal Rose and Old Olive Card. I've used my SU markers in Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive. The Whiper White Ribbon has been coloured with Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose markers to try and achieve a two-tone efffect on the ribbon, not as visible on the photo though! Thanks so much for looking and I hope you have a lovely week.

4 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Lovely card.. I've been trying to one similar for ages, but its just not working right for me :(

Alex said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing detail and the ribbon :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Aimes said...

I love this card! Clever idea to use your markers on the ribbon - I might have to try that one myself!
Aimes
x

Need More Time to Craft said...

Gorgeous card. Love the gold embossing.
Carole x