Sunday 9 August 2009

It's been a sunny and warm weekend...

Hooray! Hope you're having a great one! Whilst it was a bit grey outside last week, I made this card and it has a bit of an autumnal feel to it! I've used some papers that I found recently from My Minds Eye in the bloom & grow design, love these. The little owl is from Stampin'Up's forest friends set and the tree branch is a Hero Arts one. The colours I've used are choc chip, pumpkin pie and whisper white with a designer button from the mini catalogue. I've also used the oval and scalloped oval with the oval all sentiment from Stampin' Up! and a fiskars threading water border punch.
xxx

5 comments:

Aimes said...

Just love the colours you've played with - Autumn is my fave season so this card is sure to be a fave with me!
Lovely layout too btw!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! Love this owl on the branch...

Hugs,
Vanessa

Need More Time to Craft said...

Love this card Karen.
Carole x

Alex said...

Beautiful card Karen, love the colours together :) So nice that Stampin' Up! products go so lovely with other products in your stash.

Have a good week.

Alex x

Aly Beth said...

There's something about those owls that makes everything awesome!