Sunday 2 August 2009

Wheel Swap

Hello hope you are having a fab weekend. I participated in my first ever swap a couple of weeks ago hosted by the lovely Alex over on ILWS. The swap recipe was to use a Stampin' Up! wheel image and here's mineI decided to use the 'It's Beautiful' Jumbo Wheel in the colours Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White. I've then added some pearls from the pretties kit with some gold elastic cord and a sentiment from 'Simply Said'. The swaps from the girls I received in exchange were fantastic and so varied in style and technique. Thanks so much Alex for hosting this swap.

4 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Karen, This card is stunning. Loving those colours together.
Carole x

Emma said...

Oooh I love the colours on this Karen, it goes really well with the gold embossing too - great wheeling :D

Emma x

Aimes said...

What a fun swap to take part in! I love the colours in your card - so rich and luxurious! Just delicious!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card! I love the pearls, they are a perfect detail!

Hugs,
Vanessa